Mustard Garlic Herb Paste – For Summer Grilling
Summer grilling is here and life is opening up again, it’s time for gathering together with friends and family, having backyard BBQ’s and enjoying special occasions which we all missed so much!
Memorial Day is just around the corner and so is Father’s Day and if you’re planning on doing any cookouts, I hope you add this intensely flavored mustard, garlic herb paste to just about whatever you’re planning on grilling.
Fresh herbs are the key to this delicious herb paste which can be made in a jiffy using a food processor and don’t be afraid to double or triple this recipe, I promise it will amp up your grilling game!
I used a mix of basil, parsley, thyme, and rosemary. Each herb carries its own intense flavor which pairs nicely with grilled foods but feel free to create your own combo that you might prefer.
Smother the herb paste all over whatever your grilling and then let it sit for a while to intensify.
Brush it all over veggies, chicken, beef, pork, and even fish, the more the better!
I’ve been using this herb paste since way back, here’s a post I did nine years ago, time sure does fly!
Snip off some herbs and make this mustard, garlic, herb paste the next time you turn on the grill, enjoy!
Mustard Garlic Herb Paste – SFor Summer Grilling
Print Consider double or tripling this recipe, it’s that good! Author: Marie
- 2 cups of herbs like parsley, basil, thyme, and rosemary, but feel free to use your favorite combination
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor add the herbs and garlic and process, then add zest and lemon juice and finish with the olive oil to the consistency of a loose paste, easy to spread.
- Make sure to let it sit on your protein or veggie of choice for at least an hour before grilling.
Sharing is caring!73SHARES